March's Book A Samantha Mystery, The Stolen Sapphire

Grab this months 2 book selections, a blanket and your favorite 18 inch doll friend, don't worry if you happen upon us mid way through, join us when you can and leave your comments here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com with any book club questions.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Some of our readers photos! T-shirt Contest ends March 31st!

From our get caught reading contest, I have been receiving lots of fun photos and today I thought it would be fun to share them with you! Madelon took so many wonderful photos and submitted them for your viewing pleasure!
I love this one of Gwen reading in the bath!
A tribute to Dr. Seuss 
Proving anywhere is a great place to read....
Dreaming of the beach these photos are so cute!

I love reading in bed this one is so cute!
I love this one in the shelf by Rawan!
here is one I took last holiday season.
Just a reminder that our contest is running until the end of March and there is still time to enter your photos to win the doll t-shirt! So please send your photos to karenmowen@gmail.com 
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment