March's Book A Samantha Mystery, The Stolen Sapphire

Grab this months 2 book selections, a blanket and your favorite 18 inch doll friend, don't worry if you happen upon us mid way through, join us when you can and leave your comments here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com with any book club questions.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

READY SET GO Read! Book 2!

I am so excited to begin book 2 of our Samantha Series! Thank you for joining in the fun.
I hope to hear from you all in comments or in emails at the chapter reviews. Like last months issue, I will post a chapter review every few days I will do 3 chapters at a time. Feel free to leave comments or email me about your reading experiences!
 As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment