March's Book A Samantha Mystery, The Stolen Sapphire

Grab this months 2 book selections, a blanket and your favorite 18 inch doll friend, don't worry if you happen upon us mid way through, join us when you can and leave your comments here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com with any book club questions.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

How to Bring 6 inch Mini Samantha and Nellie home for a great deal!


So inspired by Dacia bringing Nellie home that I thought I would take a look at the wonderful world of the Mini dolls. They are so varied in price! In the American Girl store I paid $25 each! Here are some better on line deals. 
Samantha 6 inch doll shipped for $19.75 from The Book Depository. On American Girl she is $24 plus shipping! On Amazon she is $14.93 click here to see the listing, the great part with Amazon is that if you order both dolls you get free shipping!

Nellie from American Girl on line is $24 plus shipping. You can sign up to be notified on The Book Depository and pay $19.75 including shipping by clicking here 
I did find on Amazon.ca $14.93 for Mini Nellie  click here to see the listing
and when they get her back in stock you can always order her! Which is what I think I will do.
Let me know if you see any other really good deals!
I can not wait to review the next 3 chapters tomorrow!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment