March's Book A Samantha Mystery, The Stolen Sapphire

Grab this months 2 book selections, a blanket and your favorite 18 inch doll friend, don't worry if you happen upon us mid way through, join us when you can and leave your comments here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com with any book club questions.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Get Caught reading! A Photo Contest!


 A photo of me reading our first book club selection The Curse of Ravenscourt!

I love this "Get Caught reading" idea and I thought it would be fun to have a book club American Girl Doll sized shirt to give away. The doll shirt will have this fun design on the front of it. It will fit any 18 inch doll.

To enter simply send me a photo of you (and your doll if you wish) reading one of our Mystery Books and I will do a random draw at the end of February 2012 to select  the winner!Email your photo to karenmowen@gmail.com. I will post the photos in our group as well!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment