March's Book A Samantha Mystery, The Stolen Sapphire

Grab this months 2 book selections, a blanket and your favorite 18 inch doll friend, don't worry if you happen upon us mid way through, join us when you can and leave your comments here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com with any book club questions.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

If you are enjoying our first book selection now is the time to get Book Number 2

If you are enjoying book number 1, start considering book number two for our next selection. I will start Book number two at the conclusion of our first book.
Samantha's next mystery The Stolen Sapphire  is sure to be an exciting adventure!
Be sure to check your library, local book store or American Girl.com  I ordered mine from The Book Depository.com as it is free shipping world wide!

I hope you are enjoying The Curse of Ravenscourt and I hope you will join us in our future book selections!

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment