March's Book A Samantha Mystery, The Stolen Sapphire

Grab this months 2 book selections, a blanket and your favorite 18 inch doll friend, don't worry if you happen upon us mid way through, join us when you can and leave your comments here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com with any book club questions.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sneek Peak to my online American Girl Mystery Book Club


Welcome friends to my very first on line book club. I am Karen Owen aka Karenmomofthree from my blog Karen Mom of Threes craft.blogspot.
I recently discovered the American Girl Mystery book series and thought it would be great and fun to incorporate an on line book club and blog and invite all my blog followers and followers from Doll Diaries to participate.
So follow along, feel free to comment and send any questions to, karenmowen@gmail.com
Our first Mystery Book Selection for February 2012 will be The Curse of Ravenscourt, a Samantha Mystery.  ISBN#978-1-58485-987-1
You can find your own copy of each book at your local library, book store,
American Girl, or if you would like to order your books on line I order mine from http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/ as I do not live in the United States and my local book stores do not carry the series. The Book Depository offers world wide free shipping. We will read all the Samantha Mystery's first followed by the Kit Mysteries and I welcome your comments and questions by leaving comments here or emailing me at karenmowen@gmail.com
You can follow my blog by email as well by signing up on the top right corner. You will be alerted when each new post or activity comes up.
REMEMBER GET YOUR BOOKS NOW we will Start reading FEBRUARY 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment