March's Book A Samantha Mystery, The Stolen Sapphire

Grab this months 2 book selections, a blanket and your favorite 18 inch doll friend, don't worry if you happen upon us mid way through, join us when you can and leave your comments here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com with any book club questions.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Getting excited for the start of our book club and hope you are too!


I am so excited to get this book club started and I hope you are too.
Please let your friends, family, teachers, home school groups parents and grandparents know that we are going to begin reading Samantha's Mystery The curse of Ravenscourt   February 1st!
Every few days we will have a chapter discussion and through comments on each post share what we like about the book.

My plan is to read through the Samantha Mystery series first and move on to the Kit series for those of you who want to read along. I hope to have many of you join me on this literary adventure!

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment